There is no “one size fits all” solution for wills and estate plans. Each individual has particular needs and unique circumstances that influence the approach to your planning. We conduct in-depth interviews with each client in order to determine their specific needs and recommend an estate plan which will work for them. Hire our professional lawyer for wills and estate cases in Victoria, BC.
A carefully-considered will can help you in deciding:
• Who will be your executor and take all responsibilities after your death
• The legal owner of your property or trustee
• Appointment of a guardian to take care of minor children
• What will happen to your estate assets
• If potential vulnerable beneficiaries require additional protection
While drafting wills can be an overwhelming task, our lawyer is ready to guide you through the process.
Call Us Today
It’s never too early to start planning. Call us today to set up an appointment with Karen Robertson. Read our FAQ for more information about our wills and estate and family law services in Victoria, BC..